For the record, world-class manufacturing centres equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that manufacture innovative products and ably supported by intelligent Quality Management Systems implemented to perfection—have propelled Micro Labs to a commendable position in the domestic as well as global pharmaceutical market.
We are currently managing a total of 17 manufacturing plants across the country, which boasts of having one-of-its-kind, globally certified and GMP-compliant facilities that manufacture sensitive and potent pharmaceutical products. Our manufacturing plants can be broadly classified into the following categories:
- Domestic and Emerging Market
- Regulated Market
Domestic and Emerging Market:
Our manufacturing plants catering to domestic and emerging markets include:
- Sikkim Plant: Commissioned in the year 2012 and spread over an area of 11.50 at the foothills of the Himalayas in Mamring, South Sikkim India, the Sikkim plant specializes in the manufacturing of anti-infectives, cardiovascular, anti-diabetic, and respiratory drugs. The plant is also compliant with international regulatory standards such as the USFDA, MHRA and TGA.
- Bommasandra: The domestic wing of our Bommasandra plant manufactures Cephalosporin Tablets, capsules, dry powder suspensions, and injectables. This facility can handle packaging in ALU/PVC blister, ALU/ALU blister, bottle (HDPE) & pouches.
- Hosur: ML1 and ML 2
Our state-of-the-art API plant located in Bommasandra, Bangalore, is one of the largest facilities of its kind in the country. The plant is equipped with advanced technology and infrastructure to manufacture a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and intermediates for various therapeutic segments. The plant is also compliant with international regulatory standards such as the USFDA, MHRA and TGA.
Our regulated manufacturing plants are strategically placed in the following locations:
- Goa plant: Specializes in the manufacturing of Tablets and Capsules Facility(Non-beta-lactam) approved by USFDA & UK-MHRA. This facility can handle packaging in ALU/PVC blister, and ALU/ALU blister, & has an automated packaging line for a bottle (HDPE) packing.
- Veersandra: Specialized in the manufacturing of Beta Lactam Tablets,Capsules and Dry powder for Suspension approved by UK-MHRA, Health Canada and MCC-South Africa. This facilitiy can handle packaging in ALU/PVC blister, ALU/ALU blister and bottle (HDPE).
- Bommasandra: Manufactures sterile eye drops, FFS Pack & 3PCS container, liquid injectable. Inspected & approved by UKMHRA in November 2010
- Hosur ML03: General Solid Orals
- Kumbalgodu: Anti-TB Solids
All the aforementioned manufacturing sites, besides acquiring API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) certification, also suffices regulatory board requirements of African, European & American countries including:
- 4 sites approved by UK MHRA (MRP with other European Union member states)
- 2 sites approved by Health Canada
- 4 sites are approved by US FDA