Micro Labs is on the threshold of achieving the prestigious status of a 'Big Generic Company' in the global pharmaceutical space.
We are building critical mass in existing markets and developing business in new markets like USA, East Europe, North Africa and South America. The group has presence in over 30 countries with ground level operations in 15 countries, exporting all major dosages on every therapeutic segment.
Our international footprint covers:
- Export of all major dosages in every therapeutic segment
- Offices in 10 countries including USA, UK, Germany, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam & Ukraine
- Manufacturing sites approved by USA FDA, UK MHRA, Indonesia DOH, TGA Australia, MEDSAFE New Zealand, HEALTH Canada and MCC South Africa
- Independent marketing and operations with experienced sales teams
- Focus on ethical promotion (brand - building) - sale of branded Generic drugs
- Strategic marketing alliances with local transnational marketing companies
Micro Labs USA :
- Micro Labs USA Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Micro Labs Limited, India, which is among the top twenty pharmaceutical companies in India. Micro Labs USA Inc is located in Carnegie Center in Princeton, New Jersey. The US headquarters will be marketing high quality, generic medications that will be trusted by patients and health care professionals. These products will be manufactured in state of the art FDA approved facilities in Goa and Bangalore.
- Micro Labs USA, Inc currently has six approved generic products and has filed more than twenty ANDA's that are with the FDA at various stages of review.
- Micro Labs USA Inc., as the agent for Micro Labs Limited using the expertise of R&D centers in Bangalore and Mumbai is planning to file fifteen ANDA's in FY 2014.
If you require additional details about our US operations please contact:
Kumara Sekar, Ph.D.
Vice President and Head of Regulatory Affairs
Micro Labs USA, Inc.
104 Carnegie Center, Suite 216
Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph: +1 609.452.0005
Fax: +1 609.452.0008